Sagata Regression software offers the power of a professional regression package with the ease and comfort of a Microsoft Excel interface.
Qualitative/Categorical Factors - often inputs or factors in model fitting are qualitative or categorical in nature, e.g., the type of house (brick, cape cod, or colonial) or the school district name. S.R. Pro offers completely seamless integration of categorical and continuous factors.
Efficient Backend Processing - often regression models involve thousands or even tens of thousands of data points. The efficient C++ program engine in S.R. Standard and Pro can save minutes or even hours of waiting compared with many Microsoft Excel add-in packages in these cases.
Interactive Model Generation - experts typically prefer to choose their models interactively depending upon the nature of their problem and relevant statistical information. Sagata Regression provides a powerful custom modeling feature for easy generation of second and third order models.
Interactive 3D Plot Engine - plotting the results of regression models is often key to helping decision makers visualize the impact of input variations on outputs. Sagata Regression generates visually appealing, fully adjustable surface plots.
Cross-validation/MinPRESS Automodeling - exclusive stepwise type automatic model selection approach with the advantage of cross-validation type model evaluation.
Data Weighting - weighted regression allows users to downplay the data associated with higher measurement errors.
Stepwise Regression Automodeling - offers a stepwise regression feature to select the “optimal” model automatically.
Robust Regression (for Outliers) - commonly some of the data are not entirely reliable. For these cases, alternatives to least squares regression are less influenced by a small number of aberrant observations or outliers.
» version 1.0 - posted on 2004-04-22
User License Agreement
Sagata Regression - Professional Demonstration Version.
Please read the following agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click “I Agree”. By doing so, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. You may not use the Software unless you accept the terms herein. Otherwise click “Cancel” and promptly destroy the software.
VERY IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY:
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement") is a legal agreement between you, the User - either an individual or a single entity (“Licensee”), and Sagata Ltd. ("Sagata") which regulates your use of the software product Sagata Regression - Professional Demonstration Version that includes computer software and electronic documentation, and any updates and enhancements later provided (“Software”).
1. Ownership. Sagata continues to own the copy of the Software contained on the user computer. Your rights to the Software are specified in this Agreement, and Sagata retains all rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
2. Grant of License. Sagata grants to you, and you accept, a non-exclusive time-limited license to use the Software on any compatible computer for evaluation purposes, which exclude commercial use. The validity of the time-limited license is limited to a 2-week period or 40 uses whichever happens first from the time of the installation of the software on the user computer. The Software will stop functioning upon the license expiration.
3. Copyright. All title and copyrights in and to the Software, the accompanying printed materials, any copies of the Software, and the format of reports produced by the Software are owned by Sagata Ltd. The Software is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
4. Limited Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sagata Ltd shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this product, even if Sagata Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Limited Warranty. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, SAGATA LTD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR PERFORMANCE. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
6. Termination. Sagata Ltd may terminate your license if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination, you agree to stop using, and to destroy all copies of, the Software.
7. Other Restrictions.
a) Export Regulations. You acknowledge that the Product is of U.S. origin and subject to U.S. export regulations. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the Product, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end-user, end-use, and destination restrictions issued by U.S. and other governments.
b) You may not rent, lease, or loan the Software.
9. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed under the law of the State of Ohio, USA.
10. Severability. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you, the Licensee, and Sagata and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, relating to this subject matter. This Agreement may be amended only through a written document signed by Sagata and Licensee.